2020 Valhalla 107 I Women's
- Regular price
- $799.00 USD
- Sale price
- $479.00 USD Sale
A big mountain ski designed by women built for everyone
THIS PRODUCT EARNS FREE SHIPPING
Built in the new European RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy and is supported by the RMU lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects.
The Valhalla 107 has added a longer radius and more effective edge from its predecessor (Valhalla 104) to increase stability and speed. Its matched with a brand new low rise rocker to allow it to slash pow and carve groomers from top to bottom. The Valhalla 107 was designed by women for ripping! RMU enlisted the help of Olympian Keri Herman and the local Breckenridge community of female skiers to design a big mountain ski perfect for any condition.
“No speed seems too fast for these boards and of course they soar in deep snow.” -Outside Magazine
- Side Cut: 115-122-104-122-115
- Radius: 17.5m with Blended Progressive Golden Radius
- Camber: 400mm (Tip) - 1000mm (Camber) - 320mm (Tail)
- Rocker: 57.5mm Tip Height - 40mm Tail Height
- Construction: Built to last w/ a Responsive Poplar wood core, Indestructible Beech-wood mounting plate, Extra durable 2.2mm thick edges, and Pleasantly damp tip-to-tail triaxial weave fiberglass laminate.
- Damping: 8.5mm ABS side wall for impact protection w/ Extra-reinforced VDS rubber
- Base: Extra hard and fast OKULEN 7150-C graphite-sintered base material