RMU LIFETIME WARRANTY
The 108 has been drawn up by RMU athletes from around the world. Featuring a stiffer core, the 108 can handle high speeds for the bigger lines but is still agile enough for hucking. RMU has added a larger tip and tail rocker to bring the ski up to plane quickly. We have moved the contact surface forward allowing for a longer radius and added extra binding reinforcement for bigger drops. The 108 is a serious weapon and a great addition to any quiver.
“The Northshore 108 is a shining example of what I’d look for in a one ski quiver. The ski has more personality then some of the other all-arounders from other big brands.” -A Better Ski
- Side Cut: 132-139-108-124-118
- Radius: 21m with Blended Progressive Golden Radius
- Camber: 400mm (Tip) - 1160mm (Camber) - 290mm (Tail)
- Rocker: 67.5mm Tip Height - 45mm Tail Height
- Weight: 1750g (wood core) @ 175cm
- Construction: Built to last w/ a Responsive Poplar wood core, Indestructible Beech-wood mounting plate, Extra durable 2.2mm thick edges, and Pleasantly damp tip-to-tail triaxial weave fiberglass laminate.
- Damping: 8.5mm ABS side wall for impact protection w/ Extra-reinforced VDS rubber
- Base: Extra hard and fast OKULEN 7150-C graphite-sintered base material
Built in the new European RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy
Orders begin shipping Oct 1, 2019