Thanks to the Tahoe and Truckee community who have already shown us so much love during our soft opening events! We can't wait to celebrate with you this Saturday!
This Saturday we prepare for our greatest event yet! Get dressed like McConkey would and come for an Apres Party that you won't forget. Prepare to win prizes, talk gear with vendors, raise money for the ShaneMcConkey Foundation and our fallen brother Zach Steele, and view amazing art displays from Mosiac Fine Art.
The Greatest Winter Drinking Game Ever
A game of speed, style and thirst.
Check-in from 1:30 - 2:00pm
Practice at 2:00pm
Tournament begins at 2:30pm
Sign Up Below!
1. 4 person teams, no subs.
2. 1 minute for first 3 rounds, finals are 2 minutes.
3. Quaffer must be 2 feet from the edge of the bar.
4. Must rotate pitcher and quaffer every pitch.
5. You must quaff the beer, not wear it.
5. CANNOT pitch until beer is down and mug touches the bar again!
7. No puking, puking results in immediate team disqualification.
8. In the event of a tie, each team will choose 1 quaffer and 1 pitcher, and the team with the fastest Gelande Quaff wins.
Round 1: 1 point regular catch, 2 points handle catch.
Round 2: The quaffer must do a 360 between leaving the pitchers hand and the quaffer’s catch. 1 point regular catch, 2 points handle catch.
Round 3: The quaffer must to a 360 OR under the leg catch. 1 point regular catch, 2 points handle catch.
Finals: (2min) 1 catch of each… handle catch, 360 catch, and under the leg catch. After the 3 required catches..Freestyle. 0 points regular catch*, 1 point handle catch, 2 points 360 handle catch* OR under the leg, 0-5 points freestyle (at judges discretion)