2020 Valhalla 97 I Women's
- Regular price
- $799.00 USD
- Sale price
- $479.00 USD Sale
An all mountain weapon designed by women and built for everyone
THIS PRODUCT EARNS FREE SHIPPING
Built in the new European RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy and is supported by the RMU lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects.
The Valhalla 97 was designed by women for ripping skiers. RMU enlisted the help of Olympian Keri Herman and the local Breckenridge community of female skiers to design an all mountain ski perfect for any condition. The Valhalla 97 has added a longer radius and more effective edge from its predecessor (Valhalla 95) to increase stability and speed. The newly updated low rise rocker to allow it to slash pow and carve groomers from top to bottom.
“The Vahalla 97 is the most fun ski ever. I wanted one ski that would perform optimally in every location so I don't have to bring a bunch of different skis everywhere. I'm positive that we created this because the prototype is SO poppy, playful, whippy, turny, spinny, buttery and amazing! "
- Side Cut: 107-112-95-111-104
- Radius: 17m with Blended Progressive Golden Radius
- Camber: 400mm (Tip) - 1000mm (Camber) - 320mm (Tail)
- Rocker: 57.5mm Tip Height - 40mm Tail Height
- Construction: Built to last w/ a Responsive Poplar wood core, Indestructible Beech-wood mounting plate, Extra durable 2.2mm thick edges, and Pleasantly damp tip-to-tail triaxial weave fiberglass laminate.
- Damping: 8.5mm ABS side wall for impact protection w/ Extra-reinforced VDS rubber
- Base: Extra hard and fast OKULEN 7150-C graphite-sintered base material