Built in the new European RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy and backed by RMU's lifetime warranty
Orders begin shipping October 15, 2020
The big mountain powder slayer.
The North Shore 110 YLE edition makes apparent our connection to natural elements, and how they grow and relate to one another. This feel is a reflection of YLE's personality and skiing style. The YLE 110 brings the ultra-surfy feel of its bigger brother to an everyday compatible waist width.
“The YLE 110 is a perfect balance of play and drive. Built for those days when you may encounter some variable snow, a bit of pow, a few laps cutting up the groomers, and perhaps even a lap through the park at the end of the day”
- Shape: Symmetric surf shaped 5 point
- Side Cut: 128-135-110-128-116
- Radius: 21m with Blended Progressive Golden Radius
- Camber: 420mm (Tip) - 1120mm (Camber) - 320mm (Tail)
- Rocker: 62mm Tip Height - 40mm Tail Height
- Construction: Built to last w/ a Responsive Poplar wood core, Indestructible Beech-wood mounting plate, Extra durable 2.2mm thick edges, and Pleasantly damp tip-to-tail triaxial weave fiberglass laminate.
- Damping: 8.5mm ABS side wall for impact protection w/ Extra-reinforced VDS rubber
- Base: Extra hard and fast OKULEN 7150-C graphite-sintered base material